The Buckleys PD 130 Pinhole/Holiday Detector Kit enables inspectors to quickly check non-conductive coatings or linings for porosity, pinholes and other faults.
It is suitable for checking coating thicknesses of between 16 microns to 14.4mm and contains all the necessary equipment to perform basic tests.
Additional phosphor bronze electrodes, either straight or curved, can be supplied for use with the kit.
Alternatively, rolling spring electrodes can provide an effective means of testing external pipe coatings and are available in most sizes to .
Coatings on smaller pipes (less than 100mm/4 inches) can be tested by using a silicone rubber electrode (with suitable size hole) through which the pipe can be passed
• Lightweight & portable
• Easy to use
• Audible & visual alarm fault indicators
• Clear LCD with backlight
• Membrane keypad operation
• Microprocessor controlled
• Automatic voltage selector (test voltage is set from coating thickness value)
• Accurate sensitivity control
• Displays electrode DC current
• Volume control for quiet environments
• Power limited to avoid coating damage
• Existing PHD accessories can be used
• One year ‘back-to-base’ warranty
• CE approved
• Adjustable output voltage range: 1-30kV DC
• Adjustable DC alarm sensitivity: 10-450 uA
• Suitable for coating thicknesses 16μ to 14.4mm
• Operating time: 10 hrs (tested as BSEN-50356 @ 30kV. Unit fitted with 10000mAh NiMH cells)
• Test voltage formula: NACE SP0274
• Weight (unit, shoulder bag & batteries): 1.6Kg
• Dimensions (unit only): 16cm x 6cm x 20cm
• Packed weight: 5.25Kgs
• Dimensions (packed): 37cm x 30cm x 40cm