FISCHER FERITSCOPE FMP30
Handheld instrument for the measurement of the ferrite content.
- Fast, non-destructive measurement of ferrite content on-site or in the lab
- Measurement range 0.1 to 80% Fe or 0.1 to 110 FN
- Ferrite measurable either in Ferritepercentage “%Fe” or Ferritenumber “FN”
- Measurements according ISO 17655 or “Basler Standard”
- Calibration standards are traceable to internationally approved TWI secondary standards, which fulfil ISO 8249 and AWS A4.2M requirements.
- Corrective calibration with customer-specific standards possible
Typical fields of application
Measurement of the ferrite content in:
- Duplex steel
- Austenitic steel welds (tubes, sheets)
- Normal steel with austenitic chrome alloy steel welded cladding (boilers, vessels)