The features are:
• EFFICIENCY - WITHIN 10% OF FULL SCALE AT STANDARD TEMPERATURE OVER OPERATING RANGE
• SATURATION - IN EXCESS OF 10sv/HR WHEN CALIBRATED AND PROPERLY MAINTAINED
• ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS - HUMIDITY LIMITS: 0-99% NON-CONDENSING
• RUGGED TWO PIECE NYLON REINFORCED FIBERGLASS CASE
• 3.5” RUGGED METAL METER MOVEMENT
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Sercal’s Sales & Business Development Manager, Matt Day and Oceanscan’s NDT Sales Manager, Andy Myles, are currently in La Flèche, France visiting our colleagues from SREM Technologies.
We are all set up and on Stand G30 at Advanced Engineering exhibition, we have a range or kit on display from SREM paints to the latest Olympus Vanta scanners and much, much more.
Unit 1, Littleton Business Park
Staffs, WS12 4TR
Tel: 01543 570074
Fax: 01543 465090
Sercal Ltd. is registered in England and Wales No. 3733273 VAT registration No. GB 478 7181 00
Copyright 2017 Sercal Ltd. All Rights Reserved.