The Panametrics EPOCH LTC digital ultrasonic aw detector offers state-of-the-art technology in a compact and lightweight package. Based on the class-leading EPOCH XT, the EPOCH is full featured, complies with the EN 12668-1 standard, and has various specialized options to meet your inspection needs.
Ultrasonic aw detection is widely used in locating and sizing hidden cracks, voids, disbonds, and similar discontinuities in welds, forgings, billets, axles, shafts, tanks and pressure vessels, turbines, and structural components.
The EPOCH features a bright, multicolor transective, full-VGA (640 pixels x 480 pixels) display offering high-resolution A-scans and superior visibility in all lighting conditions, including direct sunlight. The EPOCH is also IP67 rated, ensuring that the instrument can perform in the harsh environments common in the inspection eld.
• Rated IP67 to ensure eld ruggedness
• Complies with the EN 12668-1 standard
• Only 960 g (2.1 lb.)
• Full-color VGA display with transective technology
• USB On-The-Go port for computer communication and direct printing
• Onboard and miniSD Card storage capabilities for the data logger
• Standard dynamic DAC/TVG
Video Courtesy: OLYMPUS IMS