TRITAN 365 UV-A LED LAMP
Penetrant testing and magnetic fluorescent tests require a control of the lighting conditions. For Penetrant testing and magnetic particle, the test surface UV-A irradiance received, must be: - Greater than 10 W / m² (1000 mW / cm ²) according to standards NF EN ISO 3059, EN ISO 9934 - NF EN ISO 3452 - Greater than 15 W / m² (1500 mW / cm ²) according to the specifications (air and railway). The Levels of visible light must be less or equal to 20 lux.
Tritan 365 UV-A LED Lamp, New NDT Inspection Lamp Now Tested to Comply with Both ASTM E3022 Standard and Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 Requirements.Spectroline®
- Choice of one high-intensity model with a nominal Steady State UV-A intensity of 9,000 μW/cm2 or two standard-intensity models, both with a maximum UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Large 4 inch (10 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 μW/cm2
- Low visible light emission – less than 2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Rubber bumper with Borofloat ® glass lens protects LEDs from damage
- Modular construction for easy servicing in the field
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot. Also available: Optional in-line power supply or industrial power supply with cord sets (sold separately). All power supplies available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V models.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Certificate of compliance for both output and wavelength measurements is supplied with each lamp
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included