The DXR 250C-W portable detector combines GE’s unrivalled wealth of experience and expertise in medical and industrial radiography. This new digital detector is specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial radiographic inspections.
• Reduced exposure time for increased personal safety.
• Reduced barricade time on units to inspect foroptimized process safety.
• Reduced setup time for maximized productivity.
The 8”x8” detector weighs just 3,5 kg (7lb)and has a thickness of only 25 mm (0.98”). Ideal for places which offer difficult access and where utmost portability is needed.
The detector uses wireless and battery-operating technology. Simplifying handling and operation. And leading to overall productivity gain for its users.
• Robust wireless operation (802.11 g, up to 80 m communication range, WEP2 security) with online wireless strength, detector temperature and remaining detector battery power monitoring
• Access Point mode with portable access point for extended range
• Ad-hoc communication for fast image transfer
• Optional power saving mode to increase battery usage
Available for rental or purchase*
Rental options are available globally, *purchase only available in Scotland.
Oceanscan - Offical Channel Partner for GE Inspection Technologies Partner in Scotland.
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Unit 1, Littleton Business Park
Staffs, WS12 4TR
Tel: 01543 570074
Fax: 01543 465090
Service and Calibration
Sercal Ltd. is registered in England and Wales No. 3733273 VAT registration No. GB 478 7181 00
Copyright 2017 Sercal Ltd. All Rights Reserved.