The easiest personal radiation monitor to read and operate on the market, much easier to use than the traditional personal radiation monitors. Perfect for both radiation specialists and those who are not working with radiation every day. It’s safe to use in potentially explosive environments, (IntrinsicallySafe) robust and reliable, making it ideal for challenging environments.
Everything on the device has been designed with the user in mind; the display system features graph measurements but also a simple diagram of a man who fills with colour depending on the dose received.
DoseVisionTM, our software interface has been developed to be intuitive to use. And, as supporters of the plain English campaign we have used their principles when writing the manual for the device and software.
The benefits of using this monitor are:
• Intrinsically safe so no need for a hot work permit
• Icons and one touch operation means its simple touse and there’s no need to continually look at the user manual
• Use in all weathers and easy decontamination
• Lightweight, making it easy to carry and maneuver
• Extra large memory reducing the risk of data beingoverwritten
• Easy to read with a large Amoled display screen
• Three measurement modes and four alarm settings
• Wear it several ways as the screen can be flipped
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Unit 1, Littleton Business Park
Staffs, WS12 4TR
Tel: 01543 570074
Fax: 01543 465090
Service and Calibration
Sercal Ltd. is registered in England and Wales No. 3733273 VAT registration No. GB 478 7181 00
Copyright 2017 Sercal Ltd. All Rights Reserved.